Bergen County Criminal Defense Attorneys
FELONY • MISDEMEANOR • JUVENILE • TRAFFIC
Sophisticated Defense in New Jersey
The Criminal Defense Team at the Rem Zeller Law Group is equipped with in-depth, insider knowledge of the New Jersey criminal justice system. With our knowledge and experience, we are able to help each client navigate the criminal justice system and will do all we can to secure the best possible outcome in his or her case.
Serious Representation for Serious Charges
Our Hackensack lawyers represent the accused in all phases of the criminal justice system, from investigation through hearings, trial and appeals. Contact us today for vigorous defense for any criminal charges.
Bergen County Criminal Defense Lawyers
We can mount an effective defense for any criminal charge:
- Drunk driving (DWI/DUI) — first offense, repeat DWI, underage drivers
- Drug charges — possession, intent to distribute, trafficking
- Sex offenses — rape, molestation, soliciting minors, child pornography
- Assault and violent crimes — domestic violence, robbery, homicide
- Theft and financial crimes — shoplifting, embezzlement, fraud, identity theft
- Firearms and weapons — Gun crimes and enhancements on other felonies
- Serious traffic offenses — reckless driving, hit and run, driving while suspended
- Juvenile offenses — drugs, assault, sex crimes, theft
We have handled high-stakes felony charges such as murders, sexual assaults and cocaine trafficking. We have also handled first offenses for theft, marijuana, traffic violations and other quasi-criminal offenses. Our goal is always to avoid a conviction and incarceration if possible or to limit the penalties and future consequences for our client.
We also have extensive experience in handling criminal record expungements.
Hackensack Criminal Law Attorneys
We understand the emotional trauma that comes with being charged with a crime, and we walk our clients through the process, always staying by their side. Our skilled criminal defense lawyers work together as a team for the benefit of each client.
We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 201-488-1234 if you have been arrested or questioned in connection with a crime. You can also e-mail us, and one of our lawyers will contact you shortly.top